Coupon Specific Search Engine

Friday, February 26, 2010

Uses for some of those stockpiled items

Sometimes the thrill of the hunt and getting something for free outweighs common sense. I can't pass up a deal whether I need it or not. If it's free I'm definitely getting it whether I use it or not. My friends laugh at me because I have 10 jars of corn starch and honestly I'm not even sure what to do with it. I don't think I've ever used it before but it was free! Well here you go...there is always a use for all those stockpiled items. Click here for 39 household and 8 cooking uses for corn starch.

In addition to finding unique uses for those stockpiled items, you may want to consider swapping with your friends, donating to charity or even selling them on Wilmington Yard Sales. I've never done it personally, but I know several people who do.

No comments: