Coupon Specific Search Engine

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Good Shopping day

I know i'm a bit slack on posting and I was even late on shopping this week. But I hit the stores today to take advantage of the deals ending today.

FoodLion-

They have a new mobile coupon thing. You sign up on their website link and then you text the code to them and they will add the coupon directly to your MVP card. This week I got a free box of cereal (valid until may 15) and $4 off 2 healthy choice meals (valid until april 20). I just saw a BOGO skinny cow ice cream on there but its not good until april 14 and it did not let me sign up for it today. so i guess you have to wait until those dates to sign up.

Specials - $5 off your order when you buy 4 special k bars, shakes or crackers.
-Bought 4 boxes of bars at 2.50 each, used 2 - 0.75 off special k fruit crisp coupons, got $5 off my order = 0.88 a box for 4
-Got my free cereal
-Bought pasta salad mix - bogo but no coupon
Special - Healthy choice (small) meals bogo making them 1.25 each.
-Used my $4 off 2 mobile coupon and $1 off 2 regular coupon. Could have made money off that but opted to buy 4 instead, making them all free.
-Dole salad - had a $1 coupon on the salad shelf
-Hormel Entrees - 3.99 each (awesome price, usually over $7 each), used a $1 coupon off a previous box, a 0.75 newspaper coupon and a $1 off hormel pork tenderloin coupon = 3.07 each for 3

Spent 17.39
Saved 38.62


Harris Teeter

-Used my Free Bag of Sunchips coupon i signed up for on facebook
-Kibbles and bits dog food - bogo, used 2 - 2.00 off coupons = 6.50 a bag, 17.6 lb
-Pure Life 6 pk flavored water - excellent deal at $1 per 6 pk, used 2 - 1.00/2 nestle water coupons = 0.50 each for 4
-Ball Park Hot Dogs - BOGO at 2.13 each, used 2 - 0.75 coupons = 0.63 each for 2
- Used my $5 off $40 purchase coupon

Wanted to get the EVic Turkey Bacon for 0.99 because I have a 0.75 off any oscar meyer bacon coupon that would make it free but they were out so the manager gave me a raincheck.

Spent 12.61
Saved 51.28

Lowes Foods

I have had $4 in fresh rewards saved on my card forever. Finally I earned another dollar and got my coupon.

- Hunts pudding - 5/$5, buy 5 get $1 reward
Made them ring that up first so I could use my $5 coupon on the rest of the stuff.

-Palmeros pizza - Buy 2, get 3 free - still 6.91 for the first 2, thats a lot. BUT I used a $1 off 1 coupon and 2-$1 off 2 coupons. = 2.16 each for 5
- BC augratin potatoes - 1.49 each, used 0.40 coupons on both = 0.69 each (think they were a better deal at FoodLion but honestly I could not find where they were hiding them)
-Kraft BBQ sauce - 0.99 each for 2
-Silk Soy Milk - 2.79, used $2 coupon = 0.79 each for 3
-Old Orchard Juice - Buy 2, get 3 free - 1.14 each for 5
-Italian bread -  0.99
-White wheat hamburger buns - 1.49
-Bag of apples - 3.99

Spent 29.67
Saved 54.95

And it took less than 2 hours to do all this shopping.

No comments: